St. Anthony Catholic School is located at 1585 Old Mannsdale Road in Madison, Mississippi, adjacent to St. Joseph Catholic School. Designed by J. Carl Franco of JH&H Architects of Jackson and built by Malouf Construction, our award-winning, state-of-the-art, 47,000 square foot facility includes many environmental design features that foster a cheerful atmosphere for our students. The building was designed in partnership with educators to create the most optimal small school learning environment.
St. Anthony Catholic School offers:
- clean, bright, and large classrooms
- classrooms that are equipped with technology to enhance learning
- an art studio and enhanced acoustic music room that support creativity
- math, science, and computer labs that facilitate hands-on learning
- a media center and research area
- a “tree house” reading room
- an outdoor courtyard
Other features of St. Anthony Catholic School facilities include:
- award-winning recreational areas, including a fitness track; designed to provide students safe and fun play areas
- bright and sunny cafeteria that allow students to visit friends while providing ample space and comfortable seating for parents to join students for lunch
- a multipurpose room in which plays, school gatherings, and indoor physical education take place
- a Chapel for class Masses and worship celebrations
St. Anthony Catholic School is located in a statistically safe area; however, in order to maximize the safety of those who are a part of our school, we also ensure enhanced safety by providing limited access to our campus and building.