Technology plays a vital role in a St. Anthony Catholic School education for students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade (PK3-6th). All students attending St. Anthony Catholic School receive formal instruction on computer applications and technology is integrated into our core curriculum.
- a state-of-the-art computer lab;
- a curriculum that builds the student’s knowledge and proficiency of varying software programs;
- classrooms and the Media Center are equipped with additional computers;
- core curriculum instruction is enhanced through technology such as Promethean ActivBoards with supportive educational hardware, 1:1 iPads for Grades 5 and 6, and iPad Centers for Grades 1 - 4 all equipped with mobile device management;
- creative software that helps students explore their artistic sides through digital photography and video editing.
In addition, technology serves our St. Anthony Catholic School community by providing parents with portals to communicate with teachers, check on assignments, receive up-to-date grade status reports, a web-based library research ability, and more.
In order to stay cutting edge in the world of technology, the infrastructure of St. Anthony Catholic School was built with wiring to support a growing technology program for years to come.